Conclusions INNOVATION 2011 and Innovation of the Year 2011 Award
Organized by the Association of Innovative Entrepreneurship CR in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Committee on National Economy, Agriculture and Transport of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, domestic and foreign members and partners under the auspices of the Prime Minister Petr Nečas.
This 18th year of INNOVATION 2011, Week of Research, Development and Innovation in the Czech Republic, was held on December 6 – 9, 2011 in Prague. Individual parts of International Symposium and related meetings attended 476 persons, the International Fair of Inventions and Innovation visited about 1200 people individually. There were presented experience of R&D&I projects from 22 countries and 73 exhibitors presenting nearly 460 R&D&I projects took part in the exhibition.
Due to the presentation of the International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI) and other international organizations, the AIE CR and the Science and Technology Parks Association CR are cooperating with, in the framework of international scientific and technological projects - especially TII, ICC, UNCTAD, IASP, SPICE, EBN – the experts from other 26 countries will be informed about INNOVATION 2011.
In the framework of the 16th year of the Innovation of the Year 2011 Award 20 applications were evaluated. Due to mandatory consultations all registered innovative products were awarded. Senator Jiří Bis and President of the AIE CR Karel Šperlink handed over awards.
Separate section the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) was included into the INNOVATION 2011 for the fourth times, the section the Day of technology platforms was held for the second time, the section International Scientific Cooperation of the Czech Republic was held traditionally. The results of the competition Visionaries 2011were announced for the first time.
The CD-ROM Technology Profile of the Czech Republic, version 12 was launched after the opening of the exhibition.
Series of meetings with domestic and foreign partners took part in during INNOVATION 2011.
Detailed information about individual days of International Symposium programme, about the International Fair of Inventions and Innovation and the results of the16th year of Innovation of the Year Award are located on www.aipcr.cz.
- organize the 19th year of International Symposium with an International Fair of Inventions and Innovation INNOVATION 2012, Week of Research, Development and Innovation in the CR in Prague and other locations in the CR in the term December 4 – 7, 2012
- include the current sections, conference and national competition within the project SPINNET, Czech-Russian Innovation Forum and meeting of innovative firm with awards in the framework of the 17th year of Innovation of the Year 2012 Award into the International Symposium programme
- prepare the application of the Czech Republic to ICSTI on the governmental level (CR is represented by AIE CR; P. Švejda is recommended to the bodies of ICSTI, he is a member of the editorial board of the Journal Information & Innovations – published by ICSTI, languages Russian-English)
- complete the nomenclature of the International Fair of Inventions and Innovation with significant innovative products, clusters, research centres, platforms, forthcoming study programme Innovation Engineering and presentation of selected projects under the economic diplomacy
- in the framework of the Innovation of the Year 2012 Award to focus on the results of the projects under the domestic and international industrial R&D&I programmes, especially TIP, EUREKA and Eurostars
- include the innovative products (products, processes and services) into the results of R&D&I with the corresponding evaluation
Prague, December 21, 2011
Authors: P. Švejda, I. Němečková